Monday 13 July 2009

Feeling blessed

One of the first Nia routines I learned and loved was called AO - Alpha Omega (beginning & end). The 3rd song has a beautiful move Carlos calls the "flowerfold". With a cross behind, the body closes in & folds like a flower in bud, then opens, stretches up and unfolds into its fullnes like a beautiful bloom opening its face to the sun. I've always loved that move so much - its potent symbology of blossoming into one's full glory.
Today I'm reminded of that move as more and more beautiful synchronicities & blessings touch my life, the more & more I feel myself becoming my true & best self.
So what happened for me today? A friend from Holland arrived to stay with me - I met her over New Year on an amazing kundalini yoga retreat - my first ever. I cleaned & tidied my entire flat! Then a male buddy I've had an intense but tricky involvement with turned up, gave me a divine hug of love, stayed for tea, then left with a sweet kiss on my cheek - just as I was on the phone to Leora Lightwoman discussing a space on her next tantra workshop. A week-end it just so happens (!) I'd already arranged for a friend to have my children to stay!! I've had several lovely emails from friends new and old, & then, out of the blue a call from a lovely lady I've not even met in person, but with whom I connected by phone over a year ago. She has just taken the Nia White Belt & is coming to One World in August to take Nia with me. Yay oh yay!! How fantastic a day is this?! And that's not even mentioning the sun on my face as I sat in the park with my friend while the kids played, or our yummy dinner, or the sweet kisses my daughter showered on me earlier.
I feel so very blessed, & so very much like a beautiful flower unfolding.......

No comments:

Post a Comment