Wednesday 8 July 2009

Business Angel - Little Bee

Isn't it just somehow fitting that my business angel founded the Little Bee Community? I mean, I call my business Nia Nectar - and here is the honey bee helping me to spread my juicy pollen!!
On Monday I met with the most amazing woman - Abi - who gave me almost 4 hours of her undivided attention for free, in order to help me get clarity on the direction of Nia Nectar & see ways to turn my talents & value into a sustainable income.
She is magic. An answer to my prayers. Just amazing clarity, insight, empathy, power.
She has just founded the Little Bee Community on Ning so as to foster social enterprise. It is at: http://littlebeecommunity.ning.com/
Check it out and join up if you have interest. The site is still green for now, but I tell you, Abi is a jewel.

No comments:

Post a Comment