Wednesday 8 July 2009

Re-Vibing the Tribe

Grin, grin, grin, this flow just keeps surprising me!
Had a call today inviting me to lead a Nia workshop at a beautiful summer gathering called Re-vibing the Tribe in my very own home-county of Essex!!
I met the facilitators - Giles & Dee last year at the Festival of Life in London. Kept bumping into them at various body-mind-spirit events, & now this call from them out of the blue. Yay hay!
It sounds like a delicious, blissful week-end, and very good value too. A loved-up site in Essex with peace circle, yin/yang balancing, compost loos, solar showers (I love compost loos btw) & peaceful countryside (it does still exist, honest).
For just £40 squids there'll be yoga, healing, meditation, trance dance, ceremonies, drumming, Nia (with ME) etc. etc. Kids welcome. Yummy & very affordable food. No drugs or alcohol. A blissful zone.
Did I mention that it's camping? I guess it's obvious.
Well, I'm really looking forward to this so much. Do come & join me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment